Pfam: PF03323 GerA
Co-evolution data: P49939
Function (from Uniprot):
- This is a large multidomain protein. So far we only modelled the periplasmic part. The transmembrane part is in the works!
- The second domain (of 4) apears to be the dimerization domain and is not converging...
- Involved in the germination response to the combination of glucose, fructose, L-asparagine, and KCl.
|TMalign/SCOP results (Domain 1-120):
TMalign/SCOP results (Domain 250-430):
- 0.54 d2woea_ (ADP-ribosylglycohydrolase)
- 0.52 d3pdfa2 (Cysteine proteinases)
- 0.52 d1deua_ (Cysteine proteinases)
- 0.52 d1dkia_ (Cysteine proteinases)
- 0.51 d3qsda_ (Cysteine proteinases)
- 0.54 d2qi9a_ (ABC transporter involved in vitamin B12 uptake, BtuC)