Pfam: PF16949. ABC_tran_2. 1 hit.
Co-evolution data: B8FBD4
- DB: COMMENT: PUTATIVE? MAYBE BASED ON HOMOLOGY RATHER THAN FUNCTION
- Yes, it's picked out by homology and not function.
- There are two domains for this pfam. There are very few contacts joining them.
|TMalign/SCOP results (domain 20-250)
TMalign/SCOP results (domain 250-460)
- 0.51 d3mkua_ (Multidrug and toxic compound extrusion (MATE) transporter-like)
- 0.51 d1pw4a1 (MFS general substrate transporter)
- 0.50 d4oh3a_ (MFS general substrate transporter)
- 0.54 d1jb0a_ (Photosystem I subunits PsaA/PsaB)